1. Data manager
This website is owned by:
Foreningen: Studenterlauget ved Aarhus Universitet, Business and Social Sciences c/o Aarhus Case Competition (ACC)
Fuglesangs Allé 4 8210 Aarhus V
2. Why do we process personal data?
When you visit aarhuscasecompetition.com, we use your personal data for the following purposes:
- The website is shown correctly
- Optimisation and improvement of the website based on user behaviour
- If you have given consent to receiving newsletters or other information you will receive the newsletters and the information you have consented to.
3. Personal data categories
When you visit aarhuscasecompetition.com, ACC will process the following categories of personal information:
- Name, address, email
- IP addresses
4. Basis for processing personal data
The basis for processing personal data collected at aarhuscasecompetition.com is your consent.
You are entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. Read more under “Your rights” below.
5. Storing personal data
Information collected on the basis of your consent will be stored until withdrawn. Collected information solely related to the presentation of aarhuscasecompetition.com will be deleted when you leave the website.
6. What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file that is stored on your computer or other device so it can be recognised. No personal data are stored in our cookies, and they cannot contain virus.
7. How to delete or block cookies
Instructions on how to delete cookies in Microsoft Internet Explorer
Instructions on how to delete cookies in Mozilla Firefox browser
Instructions on how to delete cookies in Google Chrome browser
Instructions on how to delete cookies in Opera browser
Instructions on how to delete cookies in Safari browser
Instructions on how to delete flash cookies (applies to all browsers)
Instructions on how to delete cookies on iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
Instructions on how to delete cookies on Android phones
Instructions on how to delete cookies from Windows Phone 7
8. What are cookies used for on aarhuscasecomp.com?
- Technical functionality to help us remember your preferences, e.g. whether you have accepted cookies or not.
- Traffic monitoring and statistics, which we primarily use for improving website content and navigation. We only register anonymous information, and we are not interested in how you use our website specifically. We are solely interested in overall behavioural patterns, such as how many people visit a specific page in a specific period. where traffic comes from, what type of unit is used, etc.
- We also use third-party services, such as Google. Third party may receive information such as which browser you use, IP-address and the pages you visit on aarhuscasecompetition.com. Are you logged into Google, while you visit aarhuscasecompetition.com, these data can be linked to your profile on this service. This is outside ACC’s control and is thus a matter between you and third party.
9. Why is ACC providing information on this?
10. Contact concerning personal data
11. Your rights
To the extent that personal data about you are processed, you have the right to be informed of which personal data can traced to you. If it turns out that the personal data we process about you is false or misleading, you have the right to demand such information rectified. If any disagreement whether personal data is correct should occur, you are entitled to block the processing of your data, until the disagreement has been solved. You are also entitled to withdraw your consent at any time. This will not affect the data we have already processed before your withdrawal of consent, but it means that ACC is not allowed to process your data after that. If you have withdrawn your consent, you are entitled to demand the personal data that ACC is processing about you based on your consent deleted.
You are also entitled to receive the personal data that ACC is processing about you as your consent in a structured form and in a generally used and legible format. You are entitled to demand that ACC transfers personal data to another data manager. You have the right to file a complaint about the processing of information and data relating to you. Complaints should be submitted to the Data Protection Agency:
Carl Jacobsens Vej 35
Tlf. 33 19 32 00